When do you decide its time for a new car?
- When the new car smell is gone
- When a faster model comes on the market
- When the engine and transmission both fail on the same day
- Are you doing graphic design or do you play high-end games? In this case you need to look at buying the fastest, newest computer you can afford and it will only last you a year.
- If you're like the rest of use, the average user, the midrange of what is currently available will server you well for three years.
- If you're like my father, who uses the computer to play Solitaire, your computer will perform your needs until its "transmission" falls out. If you notice your computer is not as "quick" as it used to be then buy a new computer or look at the following ideas: